Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trust And Believe

I read the following here: http://www.allaboutlifechallenges.org/Why-Me-God.htm

When we choose to believe that ALL the events in our life are good for us, even the ones that seem frustrating and painful for now, we are agreeing with God! When we choose to believe and trust God that there will always be a good outcome, we are trusting Him! Only God knows why we are going through these circumstances. Our new dialogue with God will be, "God, this is going to be an interesting journey. I'm excited to see how you are going to bring good out of this one. I trust you will!"


...I needed to hear that today and am trying to trust Him. Just thought I would share.

1 comment:

The Lierd's said...

hi there, you do not know me, but we have thesame background on our bogs and when i saw yours i started to read a little. i came to this post and my heart stopped...we have had the toughest year and are facing a huge struggle right now and it was so comforting and interesting to see this! Thankyou! God works in mysterious ways and this is one example!