Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give It All

Sunday in church we were asked to give over the areas in our lives that we were keeping from God. This week I am trying to do that. I am finding strength in Him...


Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. (Exodus 14:13a,14)

My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest. (Exodus 33:14)

Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. (Psalm 61:1-4)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17)

Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name. When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation. (Psalm 91:14-16)

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. (Psalm 103:2-5)

When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted. (Psalm 138:3)

1 comment: