Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Having Faith

A few days ago I was talking with someone who was losing a sister to cancer. She was saying that she didn't know how she was going to get her mother through this. Before I even had a second to think about what was going to come out of my mouth I said, "you aren't going to but God will". Since our conversation her sister has passed away. I know that God is taking care of them and helping them through this hard time.

Sometimes my faith isn't always that strong. When I am caught up in a hectic day, kids who won't behave, patients who are very sick at work, or finding time to always give my best in our marriage I often feel alone and overwhelmed. There are times I forget to have faith that God is with me and will help me through everything.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

Kris Sorensen said...

Great post and great reminder for me to trust God with everything - thanks.