Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Update

It has been a while since my last post. I need to get better about blogging again. Lots of exciting changes will be happening around here soon!



I am 21 weeks along in my pregnancy. I have been having some pain lately. I called the Dr. this week and he sent me for an ultrasound. They said everything looked fine and our little GIRL is doing ok. He suggested I drink more and rest more to see if that helps with the pain. It has improved some over the past couple of days...yeah!

I am ready to start organizing and making room for baby. Makenna is really excited to help with the shopping of all the little pink outfits and things. I think I am pretty excited too.

On Tuesday, I go for the big ultrasound where they check it all out and make sure she is growing as she should. I look forward to my appointments. It is nice to get to hear the heartbeat and get a sneak peak at her.



I know this is going to be the last baby I carry. I am trying to take it all in this time and not miss a thing.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay! A baby girl! Praying for a healthy baby and mommy! Please tell Keaton, I said hello!