Friday, March 19, 2010

The Home Stretch

I have entered my third trimester. My belly is expanding rapidly now. I have started grunting and groaning to get off the couch, out of bed, or just to tie my shoes.

This pregnancy has went fairly smooth so far but the demands on my body are starting to take it's toll. I have had a couple complications arise that I am doing my best to deal with while trying to stick it out as long as possible at work.

My patients at work have enjoyed this journey with me. They have watched me grow and change everyday. They always worry when I will go to lunch or if I am resting enough at home.

The baby is moving a lot. I can tell she is getting stronger by the force of her kicks! I am sure she will be a great soccer player one day! :)

Makenna and I are going shopping again to get some things for the baby. She enjoys helping me pick out clothes. She is sure that everything needs to be either pink or purple. She is really excited for her sister to get here.

Some people say they love being pregnant. I am not particularly fond of it, but I am keeping my eye on the prize of holding this precious little girl in just a few weeks.

3 comments:

IWAN V.L. SITINDAON said...

that,s right

Unknown said...

I myself sometimes worry what it will be like when that time comes for my husband and I, but like you said at the end- it's all about the prize inside. Blessings.

Yang Kuo said...

I myself sometimes worry what it will be like when that time comes for my husband and I,


แคมฟรอก