Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Makenna

Friday the 15th was Makenna's 8th birthday. She had a good day at school complete with cupcakes for her classmates. We let her pick where she wanted to go for dinner. She picked Texas Roadhouse (I was so proud...I knew Chuck-E-Cheese was on the tip of her tongue!!). After dinner I made an unexpected stop with Keaton at the doctor's office to find out he has strep throat. We had to cancel the birthday cook-out for today. Makenna was a little upset but we will reschedule it for her later. So, instead of fun family cook-out pictures for this post, just this quick update will have to do for now.

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Glad Makenna had a good birthday! Sorry Keaton isn't feeling good. Hopefully that will be the last sickness for the summer:)

Hope you have a good week!

Kris Sorensen said...

Happy Birthday Makenna!!!

Hope Keaton feels well soon... I missed my hug at church from him today :-)