Monday, December 15, 2008

Encouragement

There are times when I am weary. I have found encouragement in these verses:


Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

The Lord is my Light and my Salvation – whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song. Psalm 28:7

The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace. Psalm 29:11

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me. John 14:1

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way an the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. Psalm 46:1-3

The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Psalm 46:11

I love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:1-3