Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking Backwards For A Minute

So there isn't much time left in 2008 as I write this. A lot has happened to me and my family this year. I endured a cancer scare and had surgery. We sold our house in Gaston. We found a nice house in Farmland. Stacey took the band director position at Monroe Central Schools and resigned from Wes-Del Schools. We found a church where we are comfortable to worship and ask questions. Makenna started the second grade at a new school. Keaton went to pre-school for the first time. The company I work for got bought out by a bigger (hopefully better) company as I am about to complete my third year as a nurse in dialysis. Overall, it has been a good year for our family. We have had our fair share of trials but have made it through to the other side a bit stronger than we started. I hope that 2009 is kind to us and that we grow stronger as a family.

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Hope you and your family have a happy new year!

Stacey L. Briggs said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY! Each year with you gets better than the one before. I have no doubts that 2009 will be even better. I love you.

Kris Sorensen said...

Happy New year!!