Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Husband


My husband has been very busy the past couple of weeks. I have been missing him lately and thought I would make a list of all the things I love about Stacey.

-he loves to cook (which is good because I don't like to)
-he listens to me talk about my day at work
-he hugs and kisses me often
-he gets me blankets when I am cold
-he listens to me sing with the radio
-he shares popsicles with the kids
-he lets me warm my hands and feet on him when I am cold
-he loves me unconditionally
-he lets the kids bury him in the sand at the beach so they don't have to bury me
-he holds my hand
-he protects me
-he goes grocery shopping with me
-he checks the math homework (not my strongest subject)
-he helps clean the house
-he mows the yard
-he sacrifices his needs for those of our children
-he takes walks with me
-he cuddles with me
-he takes the kids to practice with him giving me some "me" time
-he works hard to take care of our family
-he is always there when I need him
-when times are tough he sticks with me
-he is helping me raise our children

I love him and am so thankful that he puts up with me! I can't wait to find out what God has planned for us together in the future.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you are a blessed woman!